About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, June 20, 2015

PJ's


This week's theme for Angeling's is Pj's!!

There are some theme in the shops with the Pj's.. I find this one sort of hard.. lol.. but i know it will be fun and creative..

I hope you all have a great week, and again thank you all who take the time to comment on the arts and vote in the poll..

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. Yayyy x-o I updated my WL for it ;3 Should get it by the end of the week ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Santa will visit early ;D

      Delete
    2. That reminds me of Georgia's theme o-o So much to get D:

      Delete

Blog Archive