About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Friends


Thank you Kesha for this edit!! 




Ty so much Lilz! Great job!




This week's blog banner is by Devil Cat, Thank you so much Cat for this.. another favorite if yours to add!!! xD <3 


Thank you for joining in our prom theme!!!







3 comments:

  1. aww your welcome love ♥ (werwhower by ke$ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the banner lol :P
    I still need to get in touch with Lily... >.< I will do that today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told lIly in a msg <33 again thank you another favorite banner of yours i love your so good at them Cat!

      Delete

Blog Archive