About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, June 26, 2015

Big problems with msp

Here are some of the biggest problems with msp..

1. Msgs.. I do not get everyone's msgs on msp.. so people in return think I ignore them which I dnt..

2. Glitching of friends..95 % of the time my friends get glitched meaning unfriended.. thn i have people come crying to my gb " why did you delete me? :( " << tht face i cant stand.. its attention seeking jmo.. so thn i have to go back on gb's and explain myself..

3. Glitching of movies.. Msp deletes movies off the ones tht show but yet they are set to public

4. Themes are repeat theme frm themes past mostly.. just a tad different of clothing and animations.. Not to mention the prices of them.

5. The block and report.. they dnt work.. you report someone and msp tells you nothing about it at least for me anyways (i).. The block button is a waste... because all people have to do is make a new account, and thn see everything still and try to continue you.. they can still access you through looks, movies, arts and pictures..

6. The locks and warnings.. They are now coming with no reason behind and it does go against you.. like a police record of sorts.. get so many locks your locked, get so many locks your banned..

7. The price of vip and or packages.. I remember whn they were some wht cheap.. they also send you a star coin discount a few days before your vip expires.. Like why do tht whn you have to re new the vip??

8.  The game is very hypocritical.. they tags words tht dnt need tagged.. for instant hello (i), face book, twitter whn mso has face book why tag it?

9. The LAG D: its awful.. i remember whn you had to go to a movie stars room and watch movies.. there was no lag

10. They keep updating a site tht doesnt need update until they fix the problems they have.. everytime you msg them about a problem.. they say they are aware of it.. and most of the time the msgs frm msp are automated..

6 comments:

  1. These are so true, I can relate to most of them.. as far as I know I get all my msgs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They update the site to make it some wht however it amkes it 10 times more laggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i could keep listing all the troubles with msp tbh but those re the main ones i believe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how they tag 'YouTube' considering they have YouTube on their own sight (i) It is so sad xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and if you read the rules on the game you see they go against their own rules.. they say nvr share personal information BUT yet you can share pictures of yourself.. and also on some versions.. they have where you can list where you go to school.. It will be on the Uk soon as well.. I just wish they would stop trying to fix and upgrade something to me tht was not broken.. & if you notice, like chat rooms and props.. they are becoming more and more like imvu even the clothes.. especially with prices

      Delete

Blog Archive