About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, May 22, 2015

You dnt always need a plan


<33hollyrenee

6 comments:

  1. It is always so inspiring looking at these posts you make with quotes, and that. They always brighten my day. I know that we don't talk much and It's my fault but I hope your life is going good. <33 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Libby, Yours too, I just been very busy in life, we have had a lot going on.. and things are still sme wht hectic.. how is school? & I am glad you are enjoying the quotes <33

      Delete
    2. My new school is like any school, there is bad ppl that do drugs, that one eighth grader who is pregnant, and the true friends are there that you met on the way. One teacher talks in 3rd person which is weird but whatever floats her boat. And I hope it will settle down for you, I miss talking to you and stuff. I emailed msp too to get libbyriess20122 back. <33 Hope your week was good aswell

      Delete
    3. I hope Msp gives you the account back and i am glad to see you wanting to play again <33 i miss all the good times we all had with each other <33 I am sorry about school.. I knew a 13 yr old once who got pregnant and it was quite sad tbh so young..

      Delete

Blog Archive