About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Friends


Starheart did something for me no one has ever dne for me before she made a cake for me in life and added my name to it.. I think it is just amazing she would do tht.. Thanks so much Starheart!



Now come on everyone.. we need for the hate to stop completely on msp.. yes it has gotten better not as  much but we all still have haters.. No matter you name, lvl, past etc.. we need for it stop </3 Please love & share Aly's art book get it to the top <3



Thank you so much Cadie for this edit.. we dnt have many pictures of us.. I am glad you made this <33 we need more xD <33




13 comments:

  1. Awh the cake is so cute <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The idea of a CAKE?! That's amazing!! You are so blessed to have so many good friends (such as me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ikr it is amazing!! I was so shocked no one has ever dne tht before <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's my slice of cake.... -B I hope you'll be sharing, I'll just have the amazing part because I'm JustBae :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shares BIG slice of cake with you all <33 xD

      Delete
    2. But the amazing bit is just mine right? -B and I feel like if I were you, I'd be mad that I couldn't eat a real cake with my name on it xD

      Delete
    3. I know but i bet it was a great cake <33 I love cake.. especially strawberry with strawberry icing <3

      Delete
  5. I'm rubbish at baking lol, infact I'm rubbish at everything except for football (i) xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i nvr played foot ball but i like to go to the foot ball games in the person and not watch them on tv really <3

      Delete
    2. Oh wow ur so lucky, I've only seen one match luve and ofc it was an Arsenal match but Arsenal lost :'( X(

      Delete
  6. Aww the cake is literally so cute EE>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eli, did you delete your face book? I couldnt reply to your msg there

      Delete

Blog Archive