About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, May 18, 2015

Msp's Upcoming theme


I guess Rock stars? Favorite singers? I love tht hair though

<33hollyrenee

8 comments:

  1. Very interesting.. it better have something Taylor Swift related..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably something about the disney awards coming up (I think) xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH I KNOWWWWW WHAT IT ISSSSS x-o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EUROVISION SONG CONTEST!!! :D
      I guess you don't have that in America as you're not in Europe? Have you heard of it?
      P.S. The Eurovision Song Contest is this weekend if you didn't know -B

      Delete
    2. Sheesh kebab, calm down (i)

      Delete
    3. LOL well we will see tomorrow I am excited tbh <33 it looks neat, I just wish they would let us all start to vote for them tht would be amazing

      Delete
    4. Jen- Sorry I was just happy I worked out what it was for xDD
      Holly- Yes I agree it would be great to vote for the themes <33

      Delete

Blog Archive