About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Never forget..


This is so very true.. so many have come so far including myself.. Be proud of how far you have come in life & how far on game you have gotten.. and how you are <33

<33hollyrenee

5 comments:

  1. So true <33 I feel like giving up quite a lot.. then I think of everything on MSP etc, and I feel better :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like giving up too.. but believe me Msp doesnt help me much though.. just my friends.. the drama is one reason i want to give up and the hateful comments

      Delete
  2. This is an amazing quote ♥ Great choice <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... this is one of the best quotes I think you have put on your blog! Well chosen <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive