About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Be kind..


I saw this on Face Book & I had to share it.. This is so very true.. Take it to heart as you all have no idea wht the other person on the side is going through in life.. No one has a perfect life.. everyone struggles everyday.. Everyone has secrets.. etc..

If there is one thing in life I learned, Life is so very short.. Cherish every moment you have with everyone.. It can be gone in just moment

Some one msged me on Face Book.. she dnt even play UK Msp.. she plays the US version.. she says " I am a BIG FAN" and it just made my day.. tht even people frm other versions.. know of me.. It takes just a few simple words to make someone smile <33

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. Everything you said is true <3
    I love this quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People bully without knowing the victim.. I saw a quote similair that explains it more.. I will send it to you <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive