About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, May 29, 2015

Stay Strong Angelings


There were many people who wanted something to do with Angelings this week , Frm Summertime angelings to Stay Strong.. Stay Strong won <33

This week we celebrate friendships.. to know no matter wht happens in life and or game tht we are here for one another..

Angelings looks DO NOT have to be white..  they can be colorful if you want, This week is a great week to also show our creative side.. All of my looks are buy able if you want to buy them <33

I hope you have a great week! & Thank you again to those who commented and voted <3

<33hollyrenee

11 comments:

  1. I voted for this :B Im so happy it won! I think it will be a great opportunity to show our love fir angelings and make as many artbooks;movies;forums about them and to say thankyou! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I voted for this :D
    I'm glad the message #StayStrong is still going as it is still relevant, not particularly in the same ways but it still means something <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we still have helping friends? I think it will go with angelings too but tht is jmo plus I still need to watch 200 movies to get to my target D; But it's okay if you don't want helping friends <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think helping friends is a great idea still!

      Delete
    2. I wish it was helping friends every week <3

      Delete
  4. #AngelingAlways
    I love this theme, it will definitely show the bond of our family <3

    -Candirocked (Sarah)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes helping friends week can still be continued... I should maybe make a poll or something about helping friends continuing? any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suggestion - continue the thing cx

      Delete
    2. lol continue wht thing? O,O Ohh you mean helping friends theme? Maybe i should i always add it to the poll? <33

      Delete

Blog Archive