About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Stop

1st of all.. why come to my blog using my name and picture if your a fan? Yes I understand fan accounts BUT not whn you use my name and my pictures... It most cases it is to cause drama and in this case it was.. & not to mention its going a bit to far..

My blog is now moderated so dnt waste your time  posting comments if they are going to be hateful..

Pretty sad 1 person has to ruin 1 thing for everyone else..

To this "hollyrenee" Thanks for the apology but please dnt be hateful to my friends.. They were defending me, and No i wasnt being mean to you I was clearly stating you werent me is all.. 

<33hollyrenee

12 comments:

  1. Yet again I feel really bad for even getting involved... to anyone who reads this, I am sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dnt apologize and ty for sticking up for me <3

      Delete
  2. Someone else with no life? I had a stalker after me.. your getting famous Holly when they want to be you xD
    I remember the joys.. I don't miss them lol but I sure miss you.
    I love you so much <3 Two peas in a pod always <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too Candi so much <33 loves you with all my heart.. 2 peas in a pod <33

      Delete
    2. Sorry Candired but I do have a life I was just trying to do something special for holly<3 It actually hurts they way most of you guys think I have no life and that I'm a stalker.I'm certainly not that for sure.I'm doing pretty good in life getting A levels having fun with friends so I honestly don't need you saying I've got no life because that's clearly a lie (y)

      Delete
  3. Omg really, whts the point? some people need to stop making these sort of accounts, the otherday someone deced to pretend to be Christy (on MSP) and tell me to die and stuff, so pathetic |O hope you're OK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I have a close friend on MsP and some people went around trying to split us up making absurd rumours. Idk why people even bother to do it
      -Candirocked

      Delete
    2. I dnt know why either.. I have asked many times to stop but no one listens its great for a few weeks and starts again..Hopefully my real friends well know the difference between me and the " fake"

      Delete
    3. tbh those people are pathetic and a waste of time. if they're going to pretend to be someone else, the least they could do is make it believable (i) xD

      Delete
  4. I feel pretty bad now :/ I didn't want things to go this way I just wanted to make a fan account like every other people do for their idols.I feel a bit awkward now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And can you please get this off moderation I feel bad for everyone else I never wanted things to get out of hand :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wht gets me upset you would use my pictures.. and my name.. like i said i nvr started or was mean to you.. I just want people to know your not me.. Thank you for your apology <33

      Delete

Blog Archive