About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, May 1, 2015

Sometimes


<33hollyrenee

8 comments:

  1. This is very true, often people learn from the mistakes they make <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true.. but, I usually learn from other peoples messes xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, it shouldn't have the 'sometimes' im front; The greatest messages come from the greatest messes... :) Where dya find these quotes Holly. They are beautiful <3 :* ~ Mia xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. chummy Im Sorry For Not joining In You're Themes It's Just Msp's New theme's And The Cost Of Outfit's -.- I Meen I Have The Money But I Dont Want To end Up Begging for D Packs Again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dw bestie <33 i havent been on myself to much either.. I dnt like msp's new theme tbh

      Delete

Blog Archive