About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Friends


This is one of the nicest art books I have seen made for me, It means a lot to me tht someone would make one <33 I love it 


(a)ings always <33




Thank you Meg so much for this edit and again thank you for all your help this past couple days!! <33




Thank you so much Starry for this edit I love it so much <33


(a)ings always <33




2 comments:

  1. I see meeeeee :D
    And the edits and artbook were beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, ur welcome Holly (I'm Ladybruh btw :D) I'm glad u liked it and ilysm <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive