About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, May 25, 2015

Shout out- Peace Day- May 27th- By Shakeituprules " Cadie"


Cadie is having a Peace Day on Msp, The date is May 27th, she asks you to wear Blue and or White to show your support.. Support for peace on msp <33

She plans on having a meet and greet as well, I will try my best to attend but not promises atm..

Please share this post.. Ty!

<33hollyrenee




2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea... you can never have enough peace anywhere, whether it be on MSP, some other internet website, or even irl <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could join in <33 I love this idea so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive