About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Friends


Thank you Eli for this edit it is amazing! I love the colors you used <33



A reminder of today's theme <33 Pleasw wear Navy blue and or Blood red.. if you have a doctors or nruses outfit tht would be great too <33


Thank you all who have rated Adopted! I now have 14 parts.. I do add from comments, I also give random autos and wishys as well..


(a)ungs always <33





4 comments:

  1. Your very welcome for the edit <3 Tysm for everything lysm <3 Meeting you was one of the best things that happened to me on this game. I'll never forget the memories we have had <33 And ilym so don't say you do (i) xD <3 Angelings forever <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adopted is a lovely series Holly <3 I love it

    -Candirocked

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Eli's comment <33
    And I agree, her edit is beautiful! Tysm for putting in the effort and making such wonderful blog posts and movie series's :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive