About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Awareness and Themes

Heyy everyone, I hope your well and I again want to thank you for the month of April.. we had many themes.. and I am again sorry for not being on to much it was just a busy month.. I am getting back into the game.

Just a reminder.. Any day is open to a theme but May 17th.. all I ask is you give me a couple days prior notice if you would like me to help you with your theme.

You may choose a fun theme or an awareness theme.. If do help you I will make a blog post, a shout out art book and a shout out movie..  I just need you to make an art book so I can blog it for you..

Please either contact me on Msp but i dnt get all msgs but you can msg me on my main, hayhaysmiley, !!!hayhaysmiley!!!, or !!!hollyrenee!!!.. or you can email me at hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com , imvu and facebook

Thank you all again <33

<33hollyrenee

10 comments:

  1. I have emailed you about my theme... I just need to pick a date for when I will do it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you make an art book about me on MSP makes me feel really down right now..1)I didn't do this to hurt you I felt attacked that's way I attacked like I did 2)In that art book you made,you made it look like I'm bad guy.Yes you made a blog post about it and now an art book? I don't know what you were trying to achieve when you made that art book! Like is that all you do blog about stuff and then make an art book about it.Please take the art book down or the blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm being completely honest I didn't do it to hurt you..Your friends made it worse which is why I took it this far so stop making it look like I'm the bad guy.

      Delete
    2. Do I not have a right to tell ppl you are not me? You may not have dne it to hrt me, but whn you take my name and my pictures I am not going to let ppl think you are me.. If you are not doing it to hrt me thn at least change your picture.. & Im not making you look like the bad guy.. you started all this by getting all rude with me whn i wasnt rude to you even i was only stating in tht comment whn you started posting tht you are not me.. so please just stop.. You took it as me being rude to you..
      Im tired of everything being turned on me whn I didnt even start this

      Delete
    3. Holly I obviously know you didn't start this.As I said I felt attacked and I wasn't rude at first I only started being rude when your friends got involved SIMPLE and in your art book half of the stuff you say their is false because 1)Your friends made the matter worse which is why I got angry 2)It would have ended if your friends didn't get involved SIMPLE.3)I had the rights to feel attacked because you didn't even me a minute to claim that I was a fan account.Your only telling half the truth which is why I look like the bad guy now. If you at least given me a minute to claim I'm a fan this wouldn't have happened.

      Delete
    4. You do know anyone who anyone would impersonate not just me their friends would get angry as well.. and tht art was not just about you.. it was about anyone who would do it.. I appreciate you being a fan.. and i dnt even know who you are on msp so in all reality you do not look like the bad guy as no one knows who you are,, see wht I mean? Now lets just stop this.. and move on... I am sorry for making you feel like the bad guy tht was not my intent

      Delete
    5. Okay,I accept your apology.I'm going to let things go and move on not because I'm wrong and stuff but there's no point wasting my time trying to tell my point of view of the story.I will add you on my main and notify you when I'm done :)

      Delete
    6. You can take this off moderation I'll only come back when I add you on my main and then I'll change my name and the picture.

      Delete
    7. Thank you so much for apologizing again, and i am again sorry too <3 and who is your main as i have so many ppl who are pending..

      Delete

Blog Archive