About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, May 4, 2015

Sharing frm Face book- Msp's upcoming theme


I am guessing prom.. In my country Prom is very popular in May

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. I have a prom at the end of this year... I can't wait (i) <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have discos instead of proms :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prom is the end of year 11, (grade 10) and is that girl in the picture begging for a date? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Jim xD Our proms start our Junior yr which is 11th grade and we all also have a senior prom which is 12th grade xD I have nvr been to a prom.. I always wanted to but havent xD i love dressing fancy

      Delete

Blog Archive