About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New poll

Please choose our next theme.. all have great possibilities.. as far as designs.. You may choose more thn one.. alot of people suggested Stay Strong.. so if tht wins I think we should dress as angelings for it..

Please love and share this post I would love a lot of votes this week!

Thank you if you do

<33hollyrenee

14 comments:

  1. I love the choices for the new theme Holly <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'Dress Up as Children' idea, can't wait to see what wins (a)

    -Candirocked

    ReplyDelete
  3. #StayStrongSolider :) I voted the angelings and bunnies ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen tht several times but no idea who started it <33

      Delete
    2. Yeah is #StayStrongSoldier for Angelings or for a different group?

      Delete
    3. Im not sure who started it I have just seen it but to my knowledge none of my closest friends started it.. so it is new to me <33 good job though to who did <33

      Delete
    4. Oh okay and yes I agree it is great

      Delete
    5. Me & Lexi (Nurse 2 Rescue) started it's in her artbook about me -B

      Delete
  4. I hope one of the angelings ones win. I feel we don't have enough themes including angelings </3 But good themes overall :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of summer on there o,o And I have never had the chance to attend an Angelings week/theme so it would be a first for me :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE angelings themes everyone is so creative whn they make the outfits for thm, baby angelings was our most popular for a angelings theme

      Delete
    2. I saw a few looks for them and they were so CUTEEEEE x-o xD

      Delete

Blog Archive