About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Friends

Happy Angelings Day!!!!



Eli! Thank you so so much for this edit, I adore it, Thank you again for all your edits to me <33









Just a reminder today is our Angelings Meet & Greet, 7:00 pm UK time, 2:00 PM USA time.. I will be there as long as I can, and it is at my house.. if lag is to bad it will thn go to Aly's house..

To those who are sending me friend requests on Imvu, Please msg me on Imvu and or by email address hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com and let me know your adding me.. I only add people I know on msp on to imvu.. and I dnt get on Imvu very much anymore.. My other laptop my sister has.. the laptop I have which is a Google Chrome book dnt let me down load it, I can log on to it, but it is like the App version and to me is very confusing to work.. The only time I really do log on is to just change my clothes and picture.. If you dnt msg me and I try and msg you and your settings are set to friends only.. I will delete the request.. so please save us both time and msg me whn sending a friend request. You can get to my imvu profile by clicking my picture on the right hand side of my blog



(a)ings always <33







This is me and Bad Boy frm msp, I love this edit, I dnt get me and many guys in edits.. so i had to make a big deal of this one.. its beautiful, he is also one of my dear friends on msp <33


Cadie, Thank you so much for the art book, we have been friends for a long time now, and i feel the same way for you.. nvr change <33


(a)ings always <33





10 comments:

  1. I dont have an Angeling look on my backup.. I'll add it to my WL ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not use your main? and do you want me to buy it for you? and wht is your back up name xD

      Delete
    2. I'm not going on my main much till August - and its TheArcherNamedJen <3 I cant send a req as my email keeps acting up so I cant send any friend requests, only accept them (i)

      Delete
    3. Okay i will send a request xD

      Delete
    4. Kay ;p I might just accept -B

      Delete
    5. I cant find you!!!!! xD write on my wall!!!

      Delete
    6. You sound so devastated (i)

      Delete
  2. Your very welcome for the edit bestie ly <3 AND OMG JEN YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A BACKUP! v-v

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have angeling look on my bck up either xD Cant wait till tonight :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive