About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Shout out- Dr Who Day by Jen, Angelingforever and Eli- June 02nd


Angeling Forever, Jen, and Eli are having a Dr Who fun theme on June 2nd.. They are asking you to dress as the characters frm the show...

I have to admit, I nvr seen it so this one will be a hard one for me..

Please love & share Angelings art book on msp & share this post..<33

<33hollyrenee






18 comments:

  1. I have never seen it either but I will try my best <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have you managed not to see it?? O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all of us are into magical telephone boxes xDD

      Delete
    2. It isnt magical xD Its a time machine named the TARDIS XD

      Delete
    3. LOL Magical boxes tht was a good one xD and i just havent seen it, I am not frm UK but i do get a UK station called BBC America it has it on it.. and i have seen the commericals just nvr watched it lol.. As I told someone yesterday on face book i think it was Jen I only watch BBC for Kitchen Nightmares xD

      Delete
  3. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY xDD
    I for one love Doctor Who, but I've only been into it for the past couple of series'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tysm for this <33 I have two looks on my main that have ginger/red hair that you could buy? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do all we have to wear is red hair hairs? well thn I can definetly join in xD

      Delete
    2. One of the companions had red hair.. search 'Amy Pond doctor who' and see what you can do :p

      Delete
    3. You make the look I buy xD You saved me for this theme xD

      Delete
    4. Jen aka Holly's saviour (i)

      Delete
    5. Donna also has red hair.....I'm so sorry Jen I completely forgot and I've had an argument with Rach D; Imma try and make up with her but she's quit D; This is all so unorganised D;

      Delete
  5. OMFG D; OML I NEEDA APPOLAGISE TO RACH AND EVERYTHING....OML I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO D; I NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT HER ARTBOOK....I'M SOOOOOO SORRY ;o;

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure everything will be okay Eli <33 Did Rachel quit? D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she has exams on Monday and she said she'll only be coming on for Tuesday to say goodbye D;

      Delete
    2. But exams will be over with soon D: wont they?

      Delete

Blog Archive