About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, May 25, 2015

Angelings Meet and Greet


Angelings are having a Meet & Greet on Thursday May 28th! It will be at my house and if it gets to laggy we will go to Aly's..

The meet and greet starts at 7:00 Pm Uk time, and 2:00 Pm USA time..

I will be there as long as i can <33

Candired may even come! We ask tht you dress as angelings if you want.. and please NO HATE, this is all for fun and everyone welcome to join in & come.. I have an art book and movie if you would like to watch it 

Please share this post...


<33hollyrenee


10 comments:

  1. Have fun <33 Wish I could go.. hopefully you guys have one in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dw Jen this is one of many planned <33

      Delete
    2. It would ofc be alot more fun with you there!!!!! but i understand you cant make it.. I really wnt to have more meet and greets for angelings <33 its a great way to meet new friends as well, and i need to get back in to the " social" scene lol

      Delete
    3. I might be back more in August lol.. not right now.. and anyways, I dnt do meet n greets xD Even if I was online.. I would probably only go for a picture or two to save :')

      Delete
  2. I need to make an edit for it!!!!!!!!! And I'm deffinetly joining ^o^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay your coming!!! It will be a blast and yay edits xD

      Delete
  3. i'll try my best to join in <3 ly forever <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! I would make an exception to log on, but unfortunately I can't make it!! :(
    I'm glad this is only one of many <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much <33 I hope anyone can make it even if it is just a few mins <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive