About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, May 7, 2015

New series- Adopted


My new series is Adopted.. Claire is a normal girl, with a life and family.. but all the sudden has to move.. But the move trigger's not only a new life but new dreams that are more like nightmares.. she starts to remember things frm her past..

Wht happened to Claire? Wht happened to her real mom and dad? Does she have siblings she doesnt know about?

Adopted starts soon <33

Thank you all who rate it <33

<33hollyrenee

5 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome, I will try and watch parts when I am online <3
    I can't wait as it has been a while since you made a movie series <33

    ReplyDelete


  2. Sounds Interesting<33 I'm really looking forward to watch it .. I love the whole idea about her being adopted..I hope that your new series turns out fine<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this <33 It sounds so awesome.. I hope it turns out well.. if you dont see me comment, just message me as I may have missed parts <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you i am trying to think of how to start it lol.. I will give it a try <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive