About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Today is Transgender Day- By Vip Boy

Just a reminder today is Transgender Day by VipBoy ( Art book on the right) and posting a few posts below..

Guys please dress as girls, Girls please dress as guys if you would all like to part..

Sorry for not being on yesterday, we went to the amusemnt park and used our last of the tickets we had, I got very burnt lol, and the park was so crowded because a lot of the schools had school trips there.. I didnt get home until late..

 I hope you all had a great day! <33

<33hollyrenee

9 comments:

  1. Such a geat theme, my half brother (he's 19 and doesn't live with me) is a trans gender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go to a lot of amusement parks lol xD Whats your fave sort of ride? <33 Rollercoasters? Spinning teacups? slow boat rides? xD Lol I love asking questions for some strange reason o.o xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noo lol, I dnt like rides really, I am terrified of them, The only thing I can ride with no problem is the Train tht goes around the park or the Merry go round lol

      Delete
  3. I have an edit I made for u on my blog <3 http://hatsunemiku39msp.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for those edits, they are all so beautiful <33 I also shared your blog <33

      Delete
    2. Ty <3 and I made another edit if you'd like to see it <3

      Delete
    3. Ipzywoo, who are you on msp <33

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. HatsuneMiku39 on UK <3

      Delete

Blog Archive