About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Diamond Spam Scam


I dnt know about you, But I have seen the Diamond spam showing up a lot more thn usual on my wall..

The diamond scam is old.. it is as old as diamonds themselves.. It does NOT work.. if it worked Msp would do something about it tbh.. why would they make it so easy to get diamonds whn you have to pay for them to begin with..??

Also if it worked everyone would be doing it and getting a lot of diamonds..

YOU posting it can..

1. Get you warned
2. Get you locked

There are people who do report it.. so please stop doing it..

Please share and thank you <33

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. As I can't see people's comments on my wall idk what they're posting, but I hadn't notjced anything :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat, why cant you see the postings? and they post something like post this 9 times on 9 different walls and get 90 diamonds or something it is a vry old scam tht started whn diamonds brought to msp

      Delete
    2. I'm not on the computer except Friday's because of tests, revision etc. so I log onto the app, but it doesn't show GB posts on it

      Delete
  2. They do it on games and everything.. it annoys me so much >_<

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive