About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Friends


Thank you so much Cat for making our blog banner!! I love it!



Thank you so much Candirocked for thi edit, I am now using it as my face book cover! Its beautiful <33



Aly, Thank you for this art book, its beautiful and means so much to me, we became so close fast <3 I loves you so much always.. Your a true friend to me, and I cherish our friendship.. Ty for everything <33




9 comments:

  1. i love u always <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww ty for putting me on there <3
    I am glad you like the banner xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE your banner Cat!!! xDD there is just no other word to describe but LOVE them O,O xD

      Delete
  3. It's okay, I love to make edits for you <3

    -Candirocked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again Candirocked! They are always amazing <33 & i love to show yours along with others edits off because they are just amazing <33

      Delete
    2. Aw :3 You're always welcome <3 xD

      Delete

Blog Archive