About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Friends

Please vote as well on the right hand side.. Thanks so much

(a)ings always <3



Caroline, Thank you for this edit.. our friendship means everything to me.. Your someone I can trust with just about anything you and about 5 other people.. I cant thank you enough for it.. Loves you..





Cat thank you so much for the blog banners.. You are so good at them.. You are too a great friend and love you very much.. Everyone Cat is the offical blog banner maker of our blog xDD Loves you <33



Thank you so much Beatygirl for joining in! <33


Thank you Meg!!











12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout (i) Lol it's too long to fit in the blog xDD
    Loves you too <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it fits great or am I just not knowing wht I am talking about xDD <3 i love it

      Delete
    2. I mean on your blog it cuts off half the 'Paris Fashions' bit off xD But it's okay :P

      Delete
    3. I cant see that .-. The mobile version is bae xDD

      Delete
    4. Yeah I just realised that it all fits on on my iPod xD

      Delete
  2. Holly, I'm so glad you have so many lovely friends, ignore the haters and fakers, you're such an inspiration! You try your hardest to make MSP a safer and hate free place to play I admire you for that, and the strength you is unbelievable (excuse my spelling and grammar) You've been through so much for one person, in reallife and on MSP..Angelings always ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pink <33 but you know it is more thn just me doing it is actually everyone angelings or not who are against hate <33 Msp is like Therapy for me an escape frm my life in real.. on here I can help people, I can have friends.. real life my life is hectic & I am a not so social person.. all i really talk to is my brother & sisters.. <33 loves you all and again thank you all <3

      Delete
    2. Yes I know, hope you're OK and me too, I hate socializing with other people lol. ♥

      Delete
    3. We have lots in common ;D i freeze and get anxious whn i am with ppl in real ;D i like to stay home in my " bubble" LOL

      Delete
    4. Me too x'D I'd rather just play on MSP rather than go outside :D

      Delete
  3. I am so glad that you have friends that you can rely on ;D Half of the time I think the people on the internet know more about me than people IRL (i)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive