About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Paris Fashions and Helping Each Other Week


This week, we have 2 themes.. Paris Fashions.. in whcih msp does have a theme in the shop called I love Paris with clothes for tht theme in it or you can google image Paris Fashion and create your own.. and we also have the helping each other week.. We had tht theme before and it did very well.. It proved we could all work together!! So lets prove it again this week! You can send autos, love looks and arts and ofc rate movies..

Thank you all so much <33

<33hollyrenee

2 comments:

  1. This theme sounds awesome... I feel really guilty because seeing as I haven't been online, I forgot to check on your blog poll, so I didn't vote, sorry :(
    But it still sounds really fun <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Cat <33 I hope you can get online if not we all understand.. Loves you

      Delete

Blog Archive