About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Adopted


I want to say thank you all who have rated Adopted! It is doing great and most of the comments are great and very supportive! Thank you all so much..

Parts 5 & 6 are even on Page 4 of high scores!!


Parts 1 -8 are out now 

<33hollyrenee

10 comments:

  1. Err mah gerrrdd >_< I needa rate D; I am just not on much ;/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be so proud of yourself it's amazing :* <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I watched them all... The storyline is backwards for me since I have wtached them in no order... You can never win with me xD I watch them...just don't pay attention since I have no idea what is going on xD Maybe...I will watch them all properly on my backup...but, I'm lazy... It would help you.... But I'm lazy xD At least I'm rating -B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pink! and Yes Jim at least your rating but it wouldnt matter if you didnt but i appreciate it though.. Tht series is some wht hard to keep going i am only making them every other day so i can think of wht to do next XD <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM ON THE COMPUTER TODAY YAYYYYYY!! I CAN WATCH YOUR MOVIES YAYYYYY! :D
    Congrats on getting on first page <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to see that your series is doing great.. I really do enjoy your series and tbh I think it's one of the best series I've watched from you so far <3 I'll watch part 7&8 when I log in.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive