About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, May 18, 2015

Friends

I just want to say a BIG thank you to you all.. This past weekend has been great with the themes and also the Awareness Themes.. I love the helping friends part of it.. so much <33 all though i am so behind in autos i am trying my best.. Thank you again <33



Cadie, I love this edit, and it is on my side bar.. Thanks so much <33


Thank you Georgia, for showing support for Liliredcat's Nepaul Theme <33


Thank you so much Beatygirl and Pink for your status!!




Thank you Niki for the edit & joining this weekend <33




Meg, Thank you so much for your greets this weekend and joining in!! <33


Thank you hyp for joining in!!



(a)ings always <33




3 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting to wear my Paris Look that I bought off you.. Sorry <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imma wear my Paris look now xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive