About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, May 11, 2015

Msp's upcoming theme - Sharing frm Face book


Ofc.. a repeated theme frm the one tht looked Katy Perry's Roar video lol..

I do like the hair and the monkey  :D 

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. Katy Perry! OML! I am in love with it if it has anything to do with Katy! OMD, Katy is my fave singer, well....her and lady gaga are the same -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh the monkey is sooo cuteeeeee!!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason, the monkey reminds me of Dora The Explorer's Monkey...xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the hairs vip but I hope there's a none vip version and I hope there's an ani with the monkey its to cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel as if this theme is rascist like if they do an african theme they do it black if they where to do a jamacain theme they would do them black and i like the theme thou xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive