About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Friends


A reminder today is Peace Day! Please wear blue and or white <3



Just a reminder tomorrow is Angelings Day and also a meet & greet at 7:00 pm UK time, and 2:00 PM USA time.. Please dress as angelings if you want..Candired even maybe coming!!! The place is my house.. and if lag gets to bad we will thn go to Aly's.. Please share love & share Aly's art if you can , I too have a art and movie if you would like to watch it..


(a)ings always



Thank you so much for this edit, its beautiful




5 comments:

  1. Oooh wait the Meet&Greet is tomorrow? I can come then as it is half-term for me :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes tomorrow at 7:00 pm 2:00 pm USA time. I cant wait i havent gone to a proper meet and greet in ages <33 I really hope candi can come <33

      Delete
    2. I hope Candi comes too ;)
      And yes I will try and come if I'm around and not doing anything else...

      Delete
  2. Im so excited! Ive made a youtube video for you holly <33 its on my channel: lolkat6777889 msp
    I hope you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it and shared it a few times thanks so much Mia!!! <33

      Delete

Blog Archive