About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Shout out- Transgender Day- by (Vip Boy)1


Vip Boy is having a theme day for Transgender in honor of Bruce Jenner.. He asks tht you wear pink & white.. Or

Girls- Dress as Tomboys
Guys- Dress like a girl " if you have girl clothes" 

The shop does have some thing things tht can be transformed... but i dnt believe many.. Msp used to have a glitch but tht is long gone sadly..

Please read, love & share Vipboy's art book on msp..

The date is May 30th 


11 comments:

  1. Got my outfit on my wl Holly (Ladybruh)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sorry but i buy for everyone whn i can i just bought for you on your theme <33

      Delete
  2. I have short hair and a boyish look tht I can mix together xD Funn :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is fun too I have boy clothes for it

      Delete
  3. I love this them ^o^ I have so many outfits for it xD As I pretty much dress tomboyey most of the time xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. um my friend is wearing it lool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a good idea and I already have a look xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive