About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Shout out- LGBT Day0 June 01st


Rosie is having a LGBT Day on June 01st.. 

She asks tht you wear colorful colors.. The colors for gay pride are rainbow..

Love knows NO Gender... it shouldnt matter if your guy or girl, it should only matter how tht person treats you <33

Please love & share her art book on msp and please share this post..

Thank you all if you can join in..

<33hollyrenee


5 comments:

  1. <3 I love the themes people make, and I agree ;3

    -Sarah (Candirocked)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LGBT? And I agree that love has no boundaries <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first two or three letters are the sexuality.. then maybe theme? So Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual Theme? Idk, Just guessing :)

      Delete
    2. Yes Gay, Lesbian and Bi.. basically Gay Pride..

      Delete

Blog Archive