About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, January 2, 2015

Theme this week- Helping each other



Many people have asked for a week where we help each other.. Great idea.. But please keep this in mind we all do have lives outside of msp, so lets do as much as we can to help each other.

You can help by making movies with friends in them, rating movies, loving looks and art books, sending autos.. doing some sort of fame deal. 

Most important be there for them as a friend as well.. and please make sure to return help given.

If you choose to put a watch or deleted status I will delete you.. Threatning gets you NO where... Or you can delete me your choice... 

Look at my lvl I am a lvl 58 with like 20 to 50 views on movies which really sad considering how many movies I have rated in almost 3 yrs and continue to rate whn I can. I dnt go deleteing people for it... I only delete if I dnt speak to you.. and if i delete by mistake i am always willing to add back.. Lesson learned help everyone NOT just those who threaten.. & no your not deleted if you dnt help me... as i said its your choice to help whoever..

<33hollyrenee

22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kat! How are you? Do you have face book? I do have an email address you can always msg me at <3 or even imvu

      Delete
    2. Well as Kat's stalker/bestie I may as well awnser all these ?'s Im sure Kat could email you from gmail anytime Eleriberry@gmail.com I think xD Kat does not have face book...but the main socail media website she uses is snapchat i think....And she dosent have imvu cryyy but might get it soon xDD

      Delete
    3. idk im not on it some sort of social media crap....LOL

      Delete
    4. I have snapchat o,O i can add u on it :O lol
      It's actually quite good o.o

      Delete
    5. I find snapchat quite boring but its basically where you take pictures and videos and you put like a ibit of writing on them and send them to friends

      Delete
    6. Oh i dnt have tht and wouldnt no how to make them xD

      Delete
    7. o-o Whole convsation about me xD Without me in it (apart from start) xDDDD

      Delete
  2. I love this theme (even though i wanted this weeks theme to be a fresh start theme xD) because i make a lot of artbooks, and i try to put actual emotion and true words into them but no one seems to notice :( I have around 590 friends but the most loves i got on an artbook was 86 :( Artbooks are what i spend most of my time on on msp and every love of one just gets a smile on my face, but after a week of making the artbook people tend to stop loving them. I find this incredibly annoying and tbh stupid. My friends dont need to read them (although id appreciate it if they did) and if they dont read it then it only takes seconds to love the artbook. Its really starting to get on my nerves and its actually starting to offend me :/ All ive ever asked for is loves on my artbooks (and a new years resolution xD) I always help people and give them what they ask but i dont get the same back. My goal has been 100 and i cant even get that :/ it'd be completely amazing if i got an art on first page considering the amount of loves i usually get. But i shouldnt be complaining because a lot of other people have the same problem. Love you besyie, i better stop typing cos my friend is going mad, shes msged me like 80 times xD. Love,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wht is a fresh start, how could we dress for it? Post it again on the artbook with different account it may end up on the poll but explain it to me.. and yes I understand I have rated almost 9000 movies and cant 75 views on my own lol xDD we are in the same boat <33 oh well we have friendship all tht matters though a lot dnt <33

      Delete
    2. omg, didnt notice how long that paragraph was lol, sorry for spamming your blog xD And a fresh start is just like starting over, we could change our look a bit, apologize to those we've hurt, do some unblocking, forget about the past and actually become friends with some people that we werent that friendly to, just like starting over. i thought it would be a good idea since its the new year and all ;) it also kinda goes with the first song on your blog ;) xD

      Delete
    3. I would love to change my look some but i wont change my eyes or skin color took me to long to find the right skin color and with new eyes i am sort of scared of changing them xD just add to artbook.. most suggested themes get on the poll for you all to vote on

      Delete
    4. okay, btw im scared of changing my look too lol xD

      Delete
  3. I love this theme ❤️ It's so sweet and I feel like it's really going to bring as all together <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice theme. Remember I am here to help u anytime, I will always be by your side<3
    I hope people join in with this theme and take it seriously lol, it's a nice one and it deserves to be respected <3
    I am yours forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool theme, you should do a celeb theme soon, xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a celeb theme it did very well just add your ideas to the artbook for me and i like your idea of a geek theme xD

      Delete
  6. Or you could do a geek theme, were popularity doesn't matter :D I'm good at this xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive