About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Celeb's posting- 1

Sorry for not a very big posting... I have been busy some wht and trying to catch up.. I hope you enjoy Celeb week <33






Vanessa thank you so much for the edit <3 Its beautiful, I love you too always..






                                    

Brooke thank you so much for the art book, its beautiful.. 


5 comments:

  1. Holly I dressed up as you x- I'm guessing you know who i am now but just in case Izzy hun bun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I see myself xDD Im on Vanessa's profile <33 I look soo shamazing ;p (Im soooo modest xDD). The edit she made is sooooooo amazing, She is such a good create and Brooke's AB has soo much truth to it. Holly, you really are amazing, sweet and kind <33 Ly to bits

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive