About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Shaing Msp new theme for Thursday frm Face Book


This up coming theme.. I am sure the guys will be happy about lol.. Looks like something to do with foot ball, I believe the Super Bowl is coming up so they are celebrating as well..

I do like the hair though she is wearing <3 I bet it costs diamonds :/ We will see

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. Sounds great :* I love that hair... I hope its not diomonds or vip then i could get it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty for sharing these updates with us!! Really helps <33 Ly bae ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol can only bet it costs diamonds xD If it doesn't I will be suprised. Most the nicer hairs do these days but I just can't be bothered with getting top ups anymore, I waste them within a day so it's teaching me to save ;D ~ Paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG AMERICAN FOOTBALL!!! My type of theme this is like :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man o.o I like the hair tho like u said xD probably one of those diamond hairs tho or only VIP ones :/ lol, still.... XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. My bet the hair does cost diamonds xD They make all the really nice hairs vip or diamonds.. Oh well xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I have 27 diamonds might be abl to afford it idk :/ Btw wheres the poll on your blog :* <33 ~ Mia

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive