About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, January 16, 2015

Baby Angeling's - Post 1

I can not tell you how happy I am this the theme this week, Everyone so far I have seen just looks adorable.. I hope you enjoy the pictures.. Its a big posting there are some frm geek week I missed

<33hollyrenee





I could not agree with this art book, it describes angelings so well. I am going to say we didnt change the game, we are not fake we are friends..friends who believe friendship over fame and not hrting people for fame... and if some cant accept tht I have no idea wht to tell you.. But remember I didnt bring teams to the game.. I added to it with my group of friends.. sorry if some cant handle it..





Thank you Thomas so much for the greet you sent to me <3


Thank you so much for this beautiful edit Cutie <3 


Thanks so much for this art book <3 It has been so nice to actually get to know you on Face Book <33



As i said you dnt have to be added friends to be friends <3



(a)ings support <33



Please rate my movie if you can <3



Thank you so much for your movie, Please rate her as well if you can


(a)ings support! <33




6 comments:

  1. Aww this posting is lovely <333
    Lysm
    Katniss is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kat! Ly!! I hope you make a art book this theme if you do please tell me because i love your arts.. i tell you tht all the time o,0 xDD

      Delete
  2. I have my artbook made, you will have to come online soon and tell me when to publish it :p Also, I tried to make my avatar abit like a angeling baby xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thanks Jim!!!! I hope other guys join in xD your so awesome and i am having such a fun time emailing you xD

      Delete
    2. Me 2 lol :D I will publish it when MSP decides to become less laggy and will let me save it as public :o

      Delete
  3. This theme is great!❤ Making a art for it later when I'm online and look xD ❤ ~Mal❤

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive