About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Before anyone assumes im locked.. Im not :)


 

Before anyone goes and assumes I am locked, well Im not.. it just looks like I am off the high scores..as in glitched off.. I am still logging on and wht not.. 

Saves people the trouble of saying Im locked :)

<33hollyrenee


6 comments:

  1. Just another one of msp's annoying glitches! :) <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You are locked from msp" just kidding.But seriously MSP has so many glitches its so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.. they need to fix the glitches instead of updating thts jmo.. and i am so lost to why they have updated the closet for?

      Delete
  3. Ikr! , They gotta stop updating and start fixing their problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IKR i wish we could report msp and say OI YOU YES YOU! SORT THE GLITCHE OUT AND STOP UPDATING FOR ONCE! -.- :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the Closet update, makes me find my clothes easier and I can make girls look nice for my movies and AB's, because I have no clue on fashion lol.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive