About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, January 12, 2015

Geek Week Edition 3

Here are some more pictures of this week, I am so glad to see many having fun <3

Thank you all for being so creative <3


Thank you so much for this artbook, it is beautiful, and ty for being a great friend to me <3



Welcome back Tia!!!! <33





A few posted art books against the hate on msp all should read them because whn you think about it all the hate on tht game is pointless and not worth caring about tbh.. you give the hater wht they want a bigger ego 





Thank you so much for this artbook <3



This about polly.. I know her and I know she isnt who people say she is... she talks nothing like any of them.. please read her artbook.


9 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work Holly and keep Msp fun ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty for including me and my ab, I have seen a few with the respect thing on their status, but I might give up with the video I was gonna make on it D:
    Ly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww bestie love you too.. But even if you dnt make the vid i cant wait for the next one <3

      Delete
  3. MSP is so fun with your theme's Holly, loving being a geek, just like me any other day of the week, lol. I voted for next theme :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Jim XD i hope you can join in our next theme as well

      Delete

Blog Archive