About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Baby Angelings post 4

Dont Cry Daddy Parts 1 -4 out now, Thank you all for almost 100 views on parts 1-2.. I see a lot of comments that my series is sad, Listen to the song.. Its a sad song, and sadly there are many people who live like Shane & Shelby's family.. daily.. Thanks again for rating



Thank you Baby Dazz for this beautiful art book.. Thank you for everything <3 ly



Cadie ty as well i really like this back ground you have on this <3 ly 



Thank you Kartie so much for this artbook, Glad we are friends <3



Thank you ao much Honey for this art book!





Ty Pixie! This is so sweet!



Thank you Eli so much for this art book, its beautiful


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Holly while I remember, if the tom boy theme does win, I will try me best to dress girly lol I saw some girly clothes during my shop :p

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive