About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Geek Week Edition-2

Hey fellow Geeklings! This week has again proven to be so fun! So many people join people not even added have joined in! Thanks so much to everyone... Here are some more pictures..



Thanks so much Cadie for the art book for geek week !



Thank you so much Kateyin you are an amazing person and I am so glad we are friends.. all though it has been a short time, you have proven tht there are so many nice people out there <3



Paula where do I begin lol.. You hate me at one time..& now we are like best friends... I am so grateful tht you are a bff of mine.. I wouldnt change the past with us for nothing because if I did.. we wouldnt be how we are now.. It was worth it just to have you in my life <33



Kat another great art from you... I cant read to them they are so beautiful!



Sugar thank you for the art book and coming to my wall.. I will not delete you, you are a friend, i just dnt get your msgs.. I hope your series does well and thank you again <3



8 comments:

  1. i actually love this xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls- https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1517&bih=752&q=shabby+chic+clothes&oq=shabby+chic+clothes&gs_l=img.3..0l5j0i24l5.1110.5306.0.5411.20.14.0.6.6.0.140.957.11j2.13.0.msedr...0...1ac.1.60.img..1.19.974.zG2HIx744Sg Boys-https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1517&bih=752&q=shabby+chic+clothes&oq=shabby+chic+clothes&gs_l=img.3..0l5j0i24l5.1110.5306.0.5411.20.14.0.6.6.0.140.957.11j2.13.0.msedr...0...1ac.1.60.img..1.19.974.zG2HIx744Sg#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=shabby+chic+clothes+for+men not allot but yh xD for shabby chic clothes ideas for um theme idea as shabby chic might meen something diffrent for u lyk idk if its true but u call jelly jello xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tht looks so pretty! Tht would be a great theme i hope more ppl comment tht so many grea creations for guys and girls

      Delete
  3. ty i love the colours for the clothes xDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful artbooks and looks <33 They get better every week :) Loving this theme bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I proper loved Kat's poem like, and we read all nigh to the worst poem ever :D Was really good TBH, you were right Holly, everybody seems to be having a blast :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. kat does the most amazing artbooks, once i tried to do a good looking one like kats but it totally failed, i think im just gonna stick to expressing my emotions in rubbish looking artbooks😉 and her poem was not only the best thing in the world😂 it was also absolutley hilarious so i think we should all give kat a big clap and three cheers😂 you know how it goes so im not gonna embarrass myself, anyways well done kat😚😂

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive