About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Geek Week- Posting 6

I hope you all had a great week with the Geek theme, Many put Geeklings in their status it was amazing.. & Thank you for giving my Geekling's movie 100 views xD Means a lot to me..

You dnt have to rate a ton of movies to have real friends. Remember tht whn some one tells you dnt help anyone ;)

Here are some of the last pictures.. I hope you enjoy this week's theme <3

(a)ings support <33






Kaylee thank you so much for your status and the greets you sent to me <33


Again you dnt have to be friends for people to make arts.. Thank you Kayla.. I also sent you a friend request <3



Cherry thank you for your art and greets as well <33



Thank you Cadie so much for being a great bestie and always supporting us <33 ly so much



Diamond, I cant thank you enough for your help and all your greets to me.. your art book is beautiful <33



Madi thank you so much for your status and making a " Geek" short movie.. Please rate if you can



Vanessa thank you so much for making this edit on Face book it is beautiful!


3 comments:

  1. I love the fact that so many are joining in <3 These themes are bringing so many together & are building such strong bonds <3 Thank you Holly :) Love you ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too and your welcome ty for everything <3

      Delete
  2. i love you too Holly .. ♥ I will never stop supporting you ♥ ur the best friend i ever had ... <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive