About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, January 26, 2015

Floral & Twins week posting 1

Hey <33 I will try my best to get some blogging on our theme done.. Thank yu all for understanding and your support to lvl 59!

Enjoy the pictures


Vanessa made me this beautiful edit, Thanks so much Vanessa you are a truly a great bff <33 I love you!! xD



Analise, Thank you for this art book, your friendship means a lot to me, I nvr once thought of you being rude you were only trying to help with a situation.. I thank you for being a great friend <3





Tia used her on star coins to make an angeling shirt Tia, thank you so much <33 love you!




Cadie, Your heart is special, you care for everyone.. I love you so much <33



Thank you so much Purple, You helped me so much to lvl 59, you sent me so many greets and autos I cant ever repay your kindness fast enough!! <33 love you


Ty so much Beauty! You to helped me so much to lvl 59 with greet after greet and so many autos i again cant pay you back fast enough.. Ly !


7 comments:

  1. I really love this theme... The looks are so special and creative. :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again congrats on level 59! I did make an art, then it wouldn't let me save it!! That is so fustrating when that happens! I will try and make it again later! But I have made a look! xD Half way there xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay xD and ikr.. I hate tht whn it happens.. and thank you so much <3

      Delete
  3. U deserved ur level so much u know<33
    This is a really fun week lol, I'm on my 2nd twin lol xD
    I love u loads, always and forever<33
    You're an amazing person and u mean the world to me and so many others<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much bestie, I love you very much.. I am glad you are having a fun week <3 that is wht matters tht everyone has a fun week

      Delete

Blog Archive