About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Flowers & Twins Week posting 2

Hey everyone, It has been a great week so far.. I think it has been mainly flowers.. It sort of gets you in the mood for Spring.. Just a reminder to please vote for the the next theme.. The poll is on the right hand side and will close tomorrow..

Enjoy the pictures!


Ty so much for this beautiful art book <3



Great art book Natalia.. Bullying should stop both on msp & blogs.. not only is it hurtful to others, it is getting out of hand.. Yes I have blogged about others.. BUT my blog no longer has hateful postings.. Not only is it getting out of hand but I decided to be done with the drama.. and not be like people who blog against others I have better things to use my blog for.. and that is to show that true friendships do exsist.. spread the word & stop bullying..



Thank you again bestie for this art book <3 ly



Izzy made this beautiful edit of me and Candired, I adore and I had to share it 



Ty so much Darcey for the art book!



Cat made this beautiful edit! Its so pretty <3


6 comments:

  1. I love edit's but I don't know how to make them :( Can anyone help meh?? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use http://www.picmonkey.com. The way I learnt howw to use it was from the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS4h6hrgE9U ubt I paused and played it a lot to see what the person was clicking on because it was sped up

      Delete
    2. TYSM :) add me on msp :p jim mess

      Delete
  2. Got my flower outit ;) Ily holly x x Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive