About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Baby Angeling's Week!



This week we  celebrate Baby Angelings being on Imvu! 

You ask how can we dress as baby angelings on msp well almost any dress/boy outfit " if our guy angeling's choose to do the theme xD"  in the shop can be used as a baby clothes.. You just have to search for them off buy off other angelings who are willing to let others buy from them. All my looks are buy able so please feel free to buy off me if you want I just ask you buy the look I made or you create your own look from my closet.

I will also be making Inspirational Quote movies some this week, Monday I am going to be starting my series " I hope" xD

So please get looks, arts and movies ready, This week I am sure will be interesting for us <33

(a)ings always

<33hollyrenee

14 comments:

  1. Finally! xDD Will make an art for this theme! xDD ♥ This theme seems so exciting ♥ <33 Baby Dazz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know baby Dazz! It will exciting and yet interesting too xD <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly,Call me Baby carla or as ur my auntie then Niece x x :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD defo going to dress as a baby angeling :p Gonna be so fun, artbook will be made as well :D I'll do it once my laptop updates and I've watched Weird Science xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tht would be great if you joined in Jim maybe more of the guys will join xD

      Delete
  5. ill get on imvu and try get outfit but i cant make a promise xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. xD Such a cute theme! I love it! Better get making my artbook <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made look, gonna make artbook now :* Love the new look to your blog, so pretty. I think there's a new look to it at least xDD ~Your Queen ♥ xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Queen, its a new skin im not to fond of it though tbh xD and okay thank you for telling me <33 - Me & You the poking Queens on Face book

      Delete
  8. Aunt Holly , this theme will be so fun xD it sounds so fun and interesting i cannot wait to see wht people are doing for it . So far i have seen some amazing outfits <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasnt on much yesterday but frm wht i saw thn so many were adorable

      Delete
  9. Aww this is so cute ❤ I live the whole idea of this on imvu ❤ I haven't made a look or anything on Msp yet but tomorrow when I'm online deff❤

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive