About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Helping each other Post 2

In such little time this week has been fantastic, I have been getting msgs in my in box and even here on the blog how great has been.. see everyone can help each other if they want too.. Tht is wht is being a friend, again no one is deleted for not helping me, only if I dnt speak to them and or since msp is glitchy a lot of my friends disappear just refriend BUT be nice about it dnt be rude.. or i will not add back..

Ty again so far for a great week!!

Angeling's Support



Thank you so much Puppy for your art book it is so beautiful & ty for your help as well <33



Thank you so much for this art.. It is so pretty I love it



To my baby Dazz ty so much for this art and your friendship.. Loves you so much <33


<33hollyrenee



9 comments:

  1. Lysm tysm for your sweet comments on my art on msp <33
    - Katniss is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome i love your art book so much they are so creative

      Delete
  2. *cough* "even here" I wonder who these people are :D Yet again Holly what a lush post, some unreal ab's there as well :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Holly, I said ab, you know artbooks :D and its np, unless you did know I meant artbooks, I'm confused :D Holly man got me in a muddle xD

      Delete
    2. LOL yes i know ab's i just use the whole word <33

      Delete
  3. I really do like this theme<3
    It's like Respecting eachother 0.0 xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive