About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Dont Cry Daddy returns!



My series Dont Cry Daddy returns.. Remember Shane and Shelby frome The Runaways and Original Dont Cry Daddy? 

Shane is now forced to raise his 3 children with out the love his life Shelby who passed away.

How is he coping with raising the kids? How is he coping with his new life? Will he find love again?

Please watch and find out.. Series is set to begin tomorrow.. & thank you for the msgs and support to bring this series back <3

<33hollyrenee


11 comments:

  1. Sounds Awesome, Can't Wait!

    ~ZoeyKatherina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The best series ever returns! So excited Holly, I cannot wait!!! Woop!! Woop!! ~ BabyDazz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay!!! Cant wait for it!!! It will be amazing!! Woop!! Woop!! ~ Baby Dazz <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL baby dazz you did comment twice xD and thank you both so much i cant wait to make hopefully i will stick with it xD

      Delete
    2. LOL I knew I commented twice. LOL Woop Woop!! XDD

      Delete
  4. Hurry up and get it published Holly, some of us can't bear the suspence :D When I watch movie series I like to watch them all, so I don't have to deal with the suspence, get cracking Holly, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be amazing!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! i cant wait!! OMG Im so exited atm :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to watch it, I just know it will be amazing <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive