About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Definition of Brain Wash & Followers


Read this closely definition of Brain Wash... Hmm tht dont sound like me or Candired..

Whn do we pressure people? I dnt think we do at all.. We dont pressure you to help with fame example threatning to delete people.. or whtever.. 

We dnt ask people join angelings people ask us..  We dnt brain wash our friends.. People dnt even have to ask or be added you are a Angeling if you want to be one..

We are angelings of our own free will and we leave on our own free will.. 

We dnt tolerate hate & lies against us and I am sure others dnt either well i know they dnt..
  
Ways we unfriend people, if we dnt speak to them, if they talk hate and lies against us, or they believe the lies told and not by wht our friendship was and they remove us

If your unfriended just msg us... I usually add back but if your going to be nasty or post in a hateful way why did you unfriend i wont add back.. Msp glitches my friends alot.. so just msg

Do you know how many people who hated on us in the past who have reached out apologizing? Alot.. and most of the time we are a forgiving person..



Follower.. Hmm that can be throw in both direction to those who call angelings followers.. 2 way street dnt you think? its seen on msp whn one friend is hated on more friends go and defend tht person..



Does that make my sister a follower of me if she were to play the game? I think not..

Angelings are not brain washed and they are not followers.. Sad that people have to sit and say that about us whn all we are just good friends... both definitions as well describes them.. We dnt have " Angelings meetings" << Im not even on Imvu to have one if I wanted too... We have chat rooms to sit and just chat in not to have meetings

Friends before fake fame is described as we dnt hurt people to get it as in threatning, we talk to our friends & fans as much as we can, if we dnt reply in msgs say msg on gb.. We dnt ignore them intentionally.. We help in auto's, movie views, sharing and loving art books.. sorry we cant do more we do have a life outside of msp.. 
Friendship is 1st fame is an extra and earn fame the right way not threatning people for it.. I really dnt think msp made the game for people to sit and threaten over movie views.. Yes it is called Fame, fortune and friends but i dnt believe they ever believed tht saying would ever be used like it is.. 

I get hated on for using my OWN diamonds on double fame BUT i nvr once said watch movies during it I said please on my status.. and tbh wht business is it of anyone's wht use my OWN diamonds on??? 

We earn our fame the right way we dnt bully for it.. 

So seriously stop the hate against everyone.. everyone leave everyone alone.. Msp would be a much happier place if everything was stopped.. At least I have the guts to ask my friends not to hate and ask all of msp to stop and not provoke it...At least me and Candi have kept our words and not blogged against it.. and we have kept our words on msp as usual and kept quiet away frm everyone we have had a past with.. Just for it to be rattled AGAIN as usual..


So again my friends and or fans dnt go hating.. Just block and report and to those who arent added or whtever dnt go hating either.. Just stop.. Stop commenting on blog posts..

We are hardly defending ourselves against wht is even going on even though angelings is hot topic else where we arent even responsible for wht is going on....  We dnt sit and call people such rude names... especially whn 1 is an actual mental illness of people and the other being a learning disabilty.

Its sad people get hated on because they put friends b4 FAKE fame..

So yeah.. 

Please share ty <3

<33hollyrenee


Blog Archive