About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Thank you all who helped for lvl 59!

Thank you all so much who helped me to level 59! I appreciate it all so much <3

I am trying to be logged on but the lag and everything I cant be on it atm.. Again please be patient with me

The only bad with leveling up for me is the prizes keep showing up for a couple days making it worse..

Again ty so much!


8 comments:

  1. YAY I'M SO PROUD :D NEXT STOP LEVEL 60 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Holly! The (a)lings are so proud! Angeling always...
    -Yvonne (Beyonce :) :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey, Holly so happy you improved your level :p If you need help with the AB and stuff I am happy to stay on your GB and ask people to see me about their art's. I will screenshot them and send them to you via email. I don't know if you will be able to download them or save them or whatever, but I can make a list of people if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fine thanks Jim xD I just have a lot going on right now, I hope your well and I hope you enjoyed your wishy XD

      Delete
  4. Yay congrats Auntie holly :)) Im nearly lvl 28 !!! Yay everyone will lvl up xD Ilysm bestieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^•^

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://ebonysangelings.blogspot.co.uk/ made a blog post 4 u <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SOOOOO happy for you!! You deserve it so much!!!!!! <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive