About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Poll

Located to the right there are 4 choose you may choose 1 or how ever many you want.. Not many suggestions this week on the book so I tried my best with wht we had..

Please choose I will anounce theme tomorrow afternoon my time..

I have also made a poll asking if i should do a series, Or stick to my random fun facts xD Please vote..

Please share this post so we can get some votes <33 thanks

<33hollyrenee

13 comments:

  1. I voted for geek week xD Only because it rhymes xD

    ~Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i sort of hope it wins to be honest thanks Jim for the suggestion xD <3

      Delete
    2. yeah, i hope it wins, thanks Jim (even though idk who you are) xD My friends dad is called Jim xD

      Delete
    3. I'm feeling really hyper right now lol xD

      Delete
  2. OMG MY THEME IS UP THERE, I'm Jim :p Hey Christabel, I see your comments a lot on Hollys bolg ;p TYSM Holly for my theme, vote plz, it will mean so much to me and will be a awesome theme, in favour of thoes who r unpopular, friends are friends no matter how popular you are and TY again Holly :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and so far Geek week is winning xD and yes i agree.... In school im not popular.. well in a popular "clique" anyways yes so it is a great theme choice

      Delete
    2. Your a misfit? I am, nobody really understands me, but friends are always there and that's all that matters

      Delete
  3. Geek week for the win pls :D
    im a geek B)
    one of the lonely ones in school and nvr aloud outside
    im like an ugky version of rapunzle xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this theme idea :) I am geeky and proud xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Geek Week is winning, is this real, Holly wake me up now, TYSM everyone, we don't care how popular you are or if you 'ugly' your awesome the way you are and somewhere in this huge world, somebody loves you, geek or not :D #GeekandProud #GeekWeekForTheNewTheme :D (new twitter trend)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Geeky is winning great idea Jim, Maybe more guys will participate xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. xD Sure the whole world will XD Even none MSP Players XD Nah I joke, I hope I win, but others must have the same chance as me :p

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive