About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, January 29, 2015

New Theme- Celebrity's


This week Angeling's are dressing as their favorite celebrity's both frm msp and also life..

Everyone is welcome to join.. added or not, angeling or not..

Candired's and also my looks are buyable.. if you choose to dress as us..

There will daily prizes and autos and also I may be adding lag permitting.. And hopefully daily blog postings

Get your art's and looks ready <3

Remember we are all only one 1 person with a life outside of msp so please be patient <33

Have a great week!

<33hollyrenee

11 comments:

  1. <33 Voted for this theme. Can't wait to get dressed up ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehehehehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh yay i voted for this theme... I cant wait :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, ONE DIRECTION TIME! Thank you Holly so much, I am turing into Liam Payne permently :) Shame you can't be Elvis Holly lol. I will have to see if I can find an Elvis look lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. we welcome anyone to angelings there is no joining... who are you on msp?

      Delete
    2. Okay friend me if you lke just write on my gb i will send a request back to you <3 hope i dnt miss it

      Delete

Blog Archive